Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

my entry into Blog world

Hi!
I am here to keep a regular post of my views n aspirations. You may ask where did it came from "regular post of my views n aspiration".. who i am? & why my views matter? well they do n don't? its up to you. I am here to put my views forward in front of everyone n don't be afraid that some1 else except me knows wat I think. I m here to overcome my fear/s n sort my thinking and to know wat others think bout them.
Views r subjective. thus, i m apologizing in the beginning of this journey that if i hurt any1s sentiments..... plz forgive me. Here i would also like to say that i'll try to put my views as politely as possible but these limits may vary within huge population Internet has :)

I have set of dreams which I m running after. For few i m trying harder than others. I'll seek your services from time to time to know  m i heading towardz any direction........

As a last line before saying asta-vil-ista lets pray for the people of Haiti, for all those who lost their loved once in this natural calamity.

Good Bye n Be God Be With You.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome my dear... welcome... welcome this liberated world of blogging. First thing first.... don’t be so apologetic, for once don’t bother what people have to say about your opinion. You have seldom done this in your real life so why apologies here on World Wide Web. So bring it on Ms. Vandana Sain... let’s see what you have to say about life, love and GOD.... and yes I did wished People of Haiti all the luck they need..... God bless them all...

    ReplyDelete