Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Direction Less

I am quit direction less today about my blog. I m actually direction less individual. U think that is because i m running towards all directions at once. Cluttered thinking. Cant focus on one thing. But today i dont want to talk bout me my mind etc. I m afraid of making judgments on our surroundings n all. I dont like to view negative things around me as it becomes difficult for me later on to ignore them and do normal things. 
Thus, i am again using this platform to overcome my weakness n fear regarding being too particular about things. To start with i have decided to explore city in which i m living. I'll try to look at different facades of this City called "PINK CITY", capital of state of Rajasthan JAIPUR. Its like any other normal city of India. Sprawling at gr8 pace, over crowded (but y overcrowded?), weak infrastructure, educational hub, Administrative hub n all. N most of all it has history that makes it more Indian. History of Rajasthan, history of Rajputs. History in Walled city, in Amer, history in Forts scattered all around the city with different stories. My mission (impossible) would be to see this city's different colors and show them to you. Explore it and understand it.
I am a planner so may be i would end up giving lots of planning errors i see around daily.
I would have started today itself but i m not able to transfer pix from my my cell to my lappy via Bluetooth. I dont know wats d prb. But as soon as i successfully transfer the pix, i'll start my tour n hope i will have tourists around with me :)
Till then have a nice time :)

1 comment:

  1. Woa.... that's cool dear.... Project "PINK CITY - My Way"... Superb... I know it's easier said than done but try and not to be judgmental on things, instead just explain them as it is... but then I know you won't... after all you have point of view on everything (Just like me :P)... best of luck dear....

    ReplyDelete